Wake to Chef Jeff's Famous Breakfast
Chef Jeff’s famous breakfast is served at 9:00 am and consists of items commonly served in Kentucky kitchens along with Chef's signature dishes. Breakfast is made from ingredients locally sourced and naturally grown whenever possible.
Our menu follows the seasons as we believe farm fresh food is the tastiest and healthiest.
Need an earlier breakfast? No problem - just let us know and we will make arrangements.
Are you enjoying a gluten free diet, are lactose intolerant, or vegetarian? We understand. Please tell us when making your reservation, so we can accommodate your requests.
Some notable favorites frequently served:
- Buttermilk biscuits with local country ham, raspberry butter
- Homemade benedictine with candied bacon
- Bourbon glazed French toast
- Corned beef hash with poached eggs
- Frittatas with garden vegetables
- Breakfast tray (general characteristics) - Lox with smoked fish, country ham, cheese, fruit, breads, sausage
- Coffee from Columbia River Coffee Roasters, small batch roaster.
What's Chef Jeff's signature dish?
It's "Spring Run Frittata" country ham, roasted red peppers and chevre cheese.
Every afternoon, our guests are all invited to the gathering areas of the house. We serve light snacks and wine. Feel free to nibble and sip while relaxing after a fun day. Share your adventures with friends and family.
Please join us and meet the other guests.